Udayan’s Annual General Meeting was held on Saturday 19th November at 3pm, via Google Meet. The AGM was a great opportunity for all members to come together and elect their Governing Body, and to hear key updates on the year.
The AGM also saw the unveiling of Udayan’s Annual Report – an important document which transparently outlines the key highlights and successes of the organisation, along with financials.
A meeting of the Governing Body was directly held afterwards with the GB unanimously electing to retain the positions of Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer to maintain consistency and stability at governance level.
Members of Udayan, unanimously elected members of the Governing Body:
- - Emily R Menon (Chairperson)
- - Amrita Isaac Roy (Vice Chairperson)
- - Mohan Chandran (Treasurer)
- - Dr Sue (Annamma) John (Secretary)
- - Asmita Basu (Governing Body Member)
- - Mahua Hazarika (Governing Body Member)
- - Rajkumar Fenn (Governing Body Member)