Monday 11 January 2021

Jeet Bauri sends New Year wishes

 Hello friends!

I am Jeet Bauri, I am from Bankura Leprosy colony. I came to Udayan in 2017. I have completed my primary education from Udayan Vidyalaya. 

I study in class V, my school is Sewli Boys High School.


I love Udayan. Here in Udayan, I regularly practice Yoga and Karate. I love to play with my friends in Udayan. They love me a lot.

My birthday is on 21th August. On my birthday I cut a big chocolate cake and share a with all my friends. We enjoy a lot. I have decorated Christmas tree with my friends and love it.  I want to be an engineer. I have been told to study a lot to become an engineer. I love mathematics.

I wish 2021 brings lots of hope and happiness to everyone. I wish I could meet my friends in New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment