Wednesday 6 January 2021

Basanti Dhar's New Year wish


Hello Friends!

My Name is Basanti Dhar. I am from Gouripur Leprosy Colony. I am Sixteen years old and my birthday is on 27th March. I love to stay at Udayan as I have many friends here and we always support each other. They are from different leprosy colonies around West Bengal.

I love gardening and signing. I learn Karate, drawing, singing and dancing. But I love to sing most.  My favourite subject s geography. I want to visit various tourist places and want to meet people from different cultures. I like to meet new people and make friends. I want to study Hotel Management after my class XII.

My wish for 2021 is to spend more time with my friends in Udayan and have a great learning time at Udayan. I hope New Year brings lots of peace and prosperity for all of us.

Thanks a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment